Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Compliance Manager|
|Salary||£55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate business, where you will work with management and staff to ensure the company meets its regulatory requirements. This role is an autonomous and challenging chance to develop a control framework, increase efficiency and lower business risks.
- Work to identify where issues with legality and ethics within the company are taking place and fix these problems quickly and effectively.
- Work with upper levels of management to ensure strategies are in place to deal with compliance problems.
- Create and enforce plans of action related to ethical and legal behaviour within the company.
- Create long-term goals and methods that will ensure no illegal activities will occur in the workplace.
- Must be able to recognise the seriousness of an ethics breach within the company.
An ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to manage large volumes of work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous compliance experience in the food industry
- Resilient and comfortable with change.
- Management experience.
- Relevant qualifications at degree level or equivalent.
- Proven ability to interpret and give guidance on complex legal and regulatory issues.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV to us as a Microsoft document.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98882 | Published: about 1 month ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Food Service Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101983 | Published: 22th Dec 2016
One of the largest F&B producer in the world is currently finding the perfect person to join thei...