Compensation and Benefits Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Compensation and Benefits Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the leading retailers across the Middle East is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analysing compensation data within the organization and evaluating job descriptions to determine classification and salary.
· Design, implement and manage salary classification and compensation programs
· Oversee the process of Merit and other Performance Management processes
· Forecast budgets for labour and hiring needs
· Oversee and manage employee insurance and retirement programs
· Review, approve and advise ELT and the CEO on proposed salary increase
· Advise employee on all applicable regulations and compliance policies impacting compensation and benefits
· Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
Candidate should have:
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in business, human resources or related field
· UAE Experience
· Minimum of 5 years' experience
· Proven supervisory or large scale project management skills
· Strong English Communication Skills
· Experience in Retail is a bonus (but not a must)
If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV in a Word Document format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98820 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail HR Manager
£75,000 | Antwerp
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion brand with major expansion plans In ...
- HR Manager (Retail)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
This well-known trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced HR manager to oversee their...
- Payroll Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 | London
Ref: Q101847 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their grow...