Commercial Property Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Property Manager|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Commissions + Bonuses|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Commercial Property Manager
A very successful commercial property management company, with a portfolio spanning the UK and Europe, is looking for a Commercial Property Manager to oversee the sale, leasing and administration of a new site in Milton Keynes.
Over the last several years the firm have shown significant growth across all departments including Property and Asset Management, Facilities Management and Building Surveying.
Reporting to and working with the Directors, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial Properties and Business Units.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Asset management of portfolio, including lease renewals, rent reviews, surrenders, re-gears and asset enhancement initiatives
- Sales of all assets through networking, renewals and advertising
- Preparing service charge budgets and closures in accordance with RICS guidelines
- Performing regular site inspections
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Handling tenant and landlord queries
- Liaising with Building Surveyors to arrange maintenance works to the properties
- Ensuring the health and safety processes and procedures are up to date and adhered too
- Reviewing the recharging insurance premiums
- Ensuring all sites adhere to the strict health and safety guides
- Overseeing credit control process
The ideal candidate will be from a property lettings background, ideally with RICS qualifications. However, this is not essential as my client would also consider someone from a general sales background, but with a desire to move into this field.
A strong graduate of either Accountancy, Law or Property would also stand a chance of being considered.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £35k base salary (OTE £50k) with a company car and fantastic benefits.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97292 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Fine Wine Category Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101973 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Development and implementation of thorough and detailed marketing initiatives aimed at developing...
- Section Manager - Butchery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102051 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Section Manager - Butchery Location - Qatar Salary - competitive We are looking for an internatio...