Commercial Printing Sales Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Printing Sales Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A well known daily English language newspaper published in Dubai is looking for an exceptional individual to join their team as COMMERCIAL PRINTING SALES MANAGER.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a growth mind set. They will ideally be entrepreneurial, innovative and come from a commercial printing sales background. Reporting to the Head of Production and based in Dubai, this senior management position will take a lead role in strategic sales and business development initiatives for our rapidly growing commercial printing services. Integral to the success of this role is the ability to work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders with the aim of further developing and enhancing our market presence and awareness. They will be confident and proactive; identifying and commercially developing new market opportunities. The right candidate will be self motivated, dynamic in nature and have the ability to operate in a highly competitive, multi-faceted market.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Set strategies and targets for Commercial Printing Department
· Develop systems and processes aimed at growing commercial printing sales services
· Ability to inspire others
· Manage and drive growth with both existing and new customers to achieve targets
· Ensure all financial targets are achieved
· Lead and performance manage a team of sales staff
· Support sales staff with high level negotiations
· Negotiate commercial sales contracts
· Maintain forecast and provide Head of Production with regular updates including sales forecast, competitive analysis, market trends, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Degree qualification in Engineering, Sales and/or Marketing
· Extremely strong verbal & written communication skills
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills
· Previous experience developing and leading business development in commercial printing sector
· Printing production experience would be a distinct advantage
· Have managed sales teams within the same business environment
· The ability to "close" deals
· Presentation and Office application skills
· At least three years experience working within the print industry
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98061 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
£28,000 - £35,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103014_1492583386 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is loo...
- Area Sales Manager - Lebanon
£110,000 - £120,000 | Beirut
Ref: Q102353_1490619949 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: A leading international FMCG Company is looking for a passionate Market Manager ...
- Sales Executive (Energy Drinks) - London
£20,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102969_1491199304 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: A leading and rapid-growing FMCG company - specializing in beverages - is to hir...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1491996636 | Published: 12th Apr 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Vending Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102967_1491198968 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe is currently lookin...