Commercial Planning Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Planning Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Commercial Planning Manager- Retail
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Commercial Planning Manager for a National "Big Box" retailer.
After reviewing the Trading team support requirements, my client has decided to hire a Commercial Planning Manager for their growing retail Commercial Team
The focus of the role would be to deliver commercial benefits by improving the client's margin delivery with a focus on the promotional programme, key stakeholder management and supplier support.
The main focus of the role will be:
- Setting the shape of the customer offer for each key trading period, putting milestones & commercial targets in place and managing the trading and marketing teams to meet deadlines
- Improve the tracking of promotional performance/spend/funding so there is full awareness of margin impacts
- Identify how promotional performance is impacted by moving online/changes in market communications approach
- Manage the trade terms and supplier funding processes to deliver optimal levels of back margin
- Coaching the trading teams in the use of promotional planning tools and the promo database
- Looking for a candidate who has strong retail promotions experience.
- Has experience of dealing with Brand Match pricing and Commercial Planning.
- The ideal candidate will come from a buying, merchandising or commercial background and so understands the importance of commercial planning and pricing.
- The candidate will have demonstrable experience of managing a small team.
- Strong communication skills as the candidate will need to be able to shape pricing and promotions for the categories and plan these in for the buyers.
- Background - Retail or a Blue Chip FMCG
- Analytical skills are essential, and experience of commercial acumen required.
In return for your hard work, this role will receive good bonuses and benefits as well as a competitive basic salary of up to £40k.
If this sounds like something you feel you could do, apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99166 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Merchandise Planning Director
£60,000 - £70,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102055 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Our client is an International Retail Brand and they are looking for a Merchandise Planning Direc...
- Commercial Director
£120,000 | Geneva,
Ref: Q80408 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading international retailer with operations across the globe is currently looking to appoint a...
- Category Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q102069 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable sales across all channels for your specifi...
- Category Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | Birmingham, West Midlands
Ref: Q101785 | Published: 20th Dec 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Food Buying Manager, to join one of the UK's most rec...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...