Commercial Planning Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Planning Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Commercial Planning Manager- Retail
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Commercial Planning Manager for a National "Big Box" retailer.
After reviewing the Trading team support requirements, my client has decided to hire a Commercial Planning Manager for their growing retail Commercial Team
The focus of the role would be to deliver commercial benefits by improving the client's margin delivery with a focus on the promotional programme, key stakeholder management and supplier support.
The main focus of the role will be:
- Setting the shape of the customer offer for each key trading period, putting milestones & commercial targets in place and managing the trading and marketing teams to meet deadlines
- Improve the tracking of promotional performance/spend/funding so there is full awareness of margin impacts
- Identify how promotional performance is impacted by moving online/changes in market communications approach
- Manage the trade terms and supplier funding processes to deliver optimal levels of back margin
- Coaching the trading teams in the use of promotional planning tools and the promo database
- Looking for a candidate who has strong retail promotions experience.
- Has experience of dealing with Brand Match pricing and Commercial Planning.
- The ideal candidate will come from a buying, merchandising or commercial background and so understands the importance of commercial planning and pricing.
- The candidate will have demonstrable experience of managing a small team.
- Strong communication skills as the candidate will need to be able to shape pricing and promotions for the categories and plan these in for the buyers.
- Background - Retail or a Blue Chip FMCG
- Analytical skills are essential, and experience of commercial acumen required.
In return for your hard work, this role will receive good bonuses and benefits as well as a competitive basic salary of up to £40k.
If this sounds like something you feel you could do, apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99166 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff
£30,000 - £40,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q102565 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...