Commercial Director (World Wide Travel)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Director (World Wide Travel)|
|Salary||£82000 - £110000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Director to further drive our client's success at a company providing premium uniforms. Our client designs and manufactures bespoke high quality uniforms. With grand expansion plans they require a person with an entrepreneurial mindset, who will provide strategic leadership to the business on matters of sales, operations, manufacturing etc... With the goals to develop the company's commercial activity, generate revenue and build sustainable growth.
The primary roles of this position will include the following:
- Define the sales operational plan for the long and short term market strategy
- Analyze sales market trends, competitor actions/activities, and industry changes
- Identify potential new market clients and channels, categories of business and develop appropriate sales strategies to address the opportunities
- Interface with the operational plan to validate the right volume allocation
- To provide leadership and management of the sales team inclusive of coaching, appraisal, mentoring and training
- Retention of existing customers, manage relationships with key stakeholders
- To formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures
- Setting financial targets, budget developments
To succeed in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A degree in business management or equivalent; a master's degree preferable
- Minimum of 8 years of proven successful management experience in a fashion/distribution environment
- Commercial awareness, in-depth understanding of market research and analysis.
- Leadership and people management
- Strong communication, negotiation, leadership and motivational attributes
Offering an attractive package.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please send us your CV in word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100870 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Legal Advisor
£40,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102785_1490100504 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are looking for a knowledgeable Legal Advisor with prolific professional expe...
- Store Manager Designate - North Scotland
£30,000 - £33,000 | Inverness, Highlands
Ref: Q102859_1490029547 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
My client, one of the biggest lifestyle brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store...
- Store Manager Designate - North West London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102723_1488799370 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in North West London area. You will have an...