Commercial Development Manager/Retail Operations
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Development Manager/Retail Operations|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
My client, a leading retail franchise partner, is looking for a Commercial Development Manager to drive efficiencies and develop retail strategy for a group of up to 70 branded Stores and Restaurants.
I am ideally looking for a commercially minded Buyer from a retail, FMCG or hospitality business, but one who has a keen eye on the customer and store environments.
This role will be based in Hampshire and will require extensive UK travel.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Influencing and implementing a retail pricing strategy
- Continuous review and appraisal of ranges and merchandising strategy
- Engagement of the stores teams to promote new efficiency drives
- Detailed analysis of category performance with recommendations made to the board
- Drive margin improvements through strategic development of all retail businesses
You will be from a Retail/FMCG Head Office environment, preferably trading or buying, but potentially someone who is looking to take full advantage of a role closely integrated with the Operations division.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in project work, ideally with PRINCE2
- Highly focused on the customer
- A superb communicator and influencer of people
- Degree level educated with relevant professional experience
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £55k with a good bonus, car and benefits.
If this sounds like you, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96976 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1490619999 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Regional Manager- Midlands (East and West)
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q100682_1489079105 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- Midlands (East & West) An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed f...
- Regional Manager- West Scotland
£50,000 - £60,000 | Glasgow
Ref: Q102679_1488465419 | Published: 02th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- West Scotland An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a mark...
- Regional Manager - East Anglia
£50,000 - £65,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102012_1490355878 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- General Manager - Luxury
£45,000 - £55,000 | London
Ref: Q102686_1488382858 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand as General Manager in one of their Ce...