Commercial Development Manager/Retail Operations
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Development Manager/Retail Operations|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a leading retail franchise partner, is looking for a Commercial Development Manager to drive efficiencies and develop retail strategy for a group of up to 70 branded Stores and Restaurants.
I am ideally looking for a commercially minded Buyer from a retail, FMCG or hospitality business, but one who has a keen eye on the customer and store environments.
This role will be based in Hampshire and will require extensive UK travel.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Influencing and implementing a retail pricing strategy
- Continuous review and appraisal of ranges and merchandising strategy
- Engagement of the stores teams to promote new efficiency drives
- Detailed analysis of category performance with recommendations made to the board
- Drive margin improvements through strategic development of all retail businesses
You will be from a Retail/FMCG Head Office environment, preferably trading or buying, but potentially someone who is looking to take full advantage of a role closely integrated with the Operations division.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in project work, ideally with PRINCE2
- Highly focused on the customer
- A superb communicator and influencer of people
- Degree level educated with relevant professional experience
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £55k with a good bonus, car and benefits.
If this sounds like you, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96976 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Assistant Operations Manager
£50,000 - £51,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101495 | Published: 25th Sep 2016
This role is Managing 20 stores in UAE, Oman & Qatar - Leads by example, ensuring that excellent ...
- Regional Commercial Director
£1,250,000 | London, London
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 22th Sep 2016
Rapidly growing international fashion brand is in the market to appoint a Regional Commercial Dir...
- B2B Business Development Manager
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101635 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
A leading food manufacturing company in the GCC is seeking a B2B specialist for the role of Busin...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...