Commercial Development Manager/Retail Operations
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Development Manager/Retail Operations|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
My client, a leading retail franchise partner, is looking for a Commercial Development Manager to drive efficiencies and develop retail strategy for a group of up to 70 branded Stores and Restaurants.
I am ideally looking for a commercially minded Buyer from a retail, FMCG or hospitality business, but one who has a keen eye on the customer and store environments.
This role will be based in Hampshire and will require extensive UK travel.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Influencing and implementing a retail pricing strategy
- Continuous review and appraisal of ranges and merchandising strategy
- Engagement of the stores teams to promote new efficiency drives
- Detailed analysis of category performance with recommendations made to the board
- Drive margin improvements through strategic development of all retail businesses
You will be from a Retail/FMCG Head Office environment, preferably trading or buying, but potentially someone who is looking to take full advantage of a role closely integrated with the Operations division.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in project work, ideally with PRINCE2
- Highly focused on the customer
- A superb communicator and influencer of people
- Degree level educated with relevant professional experience
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £55k with a good bonus, car and benefits.
If this sounds like you, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96976 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 27th Jan 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Learning & Development Manager
£65,000 | Dubai
Ref: MCH68180 | Published: 02th Feb 2017
Leading hospitality group looking to appoint a Learning and Development Manager to work closely a...
- Regional Manager- East London
£50,000 - £60,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102641_1487696249 | Published: 21th Feb 2017
Regional Manager- East London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market...
- Regional Manager- East Anglia
£50,000 - £60,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102012_1487695855 | Published: 21th Feb 2017
Regional Manager- East Anglia An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market...
- Product Director
£70,000 - £75,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102576 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
Job Description: A fast-growing Logistics Company is looking to hire a Product Director to join t...