Commercial Decision Support Manager/Pricing Analyst- London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Commercial Decision Support Manager/Pricing Analyst- London|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Commercial Decision Support Manager for a National "Big Box" retailer.
After reviewing the Trading team support requirements, my client has decided to hire a Commercial Decision Support Manager for their growing retail Commercial Team
The focus of the role would be to deliver commercial benefits by improving the client's margin delivery with a focus on the promotional programme and supplier support.
The main focus of the role will be:
- Providing insights to buyers to ensure they have an optimal promotional plan at the product/category level, to include their voucher programme and other partnership activity e.g. Groupon Amazon etc.
- Improve the tracking of promotional performance/spend/funding so there is full awareness of margin impacts
- Identify how promotional performance is impacted by moving online/changes in market communications approach
- Manage the trade terms and supplier funding processes to deliver optimal levels of back margin
- Looking for a candidate who has strong pricing and promotions experience.
- Has experience of dealing with Brand Match pricing and Commercial Planning.
- The ideal candidate will come from a buying background and so understands the importance of commercial planning and pricing.
- The candidate will have demonstrable experience of managing a small team.
- Strong communication skills as the candidate will need to be able to shape pricing and promotions for the categories and plan these in for the buyers.
- Background - Retail or a Blue Chip FMCG
- Analytical skills are essential, and experience of commercial acumen required.
In return for your hard work, this role will receive good bonuses and benefits as well as a competitive basic salary of up to £45k.
If this sounds like something you feel you could do, apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98802 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London
Ref: 103005_1491898700 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...
- Senior Category Manager - Drinks
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1493198489 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their drinks cat...
- Category Manager - Beer
£45,000 - £56,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1491919278 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Category Buyer, to join one of the UK's leadin...