Retail Controller - Food - Channel Islands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Controller - Food - Channel Islands|
|Salary||£45000 - £54000 per annum + Housing + Relocation + Fuel Card + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
One of the leading commercial players in the Channel Islands is looking for a senior operator to look after 20 - 25 food stores, pan-island.
This is for an exciting new opportunity for an individual who is looking for a more strategic management role that will report into the Operations Director to drive the daily performance and direction of the store portfolio.
The person must be an individual who can get buy-in from stakeholders & the operating board as well as Area & Senior Store Management teams.
To be successfully in this position you must -
- Be an Area, Regional or District manager or Controller level, managing the P&L and legalities of your region.
- Ideally come from a food, convenience or mixed good background.
- Involved in Strategic business planning and putting together short, medium and long term plans that your managers can buy into.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets and can communicate and break down complex data to engage your stores team.
- Demonstrate key leadership behaviours where you can influence store manager's
- Managing and leading a team of store manager's being proactive in the people management including training and development.
- Have a proactive succession plan in place
- Monitoring staff engagement & communication
- Managing and controlling area stock levels
- Overlooking the compliance and H&S within stores.
- Self-motivated and driven and can work well in an autonomous, targeted environment.
This role will be suited to an individual who going over and above for their team, is hands on and can be proud to deliver for their team and business. Though they appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible. They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island. You will then have a relocation costing & accommodation allowance (£500 per month) to help you find a property. Other benefits include a Fuel card , bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q99576.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99576 | Published: 5 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Section Manager - Bakery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102052 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
We are looking for an international Section Manager currently based outside the Middle East to jo...
- Flagship Store Manager - Newton Abbot
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£22,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502 | Published: 30th Dec 2016
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...