Clothing Sourcing Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Clothing Sourcing Manager|
|Salary||US$50000 - US$55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A major international fashion retail business in France is looking for a skilled and experienced Sourcing Executives to join their team.
As the Clothing Sourcing Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Build and implement the global sourcing strategy of a particular category
- Profile, research and assess the market, competition, and trends
- Plan and anticipate evolution of volumes
- Ensure that the samples and trims meet the original demands and all steps of approvals are completed within the expected timeframe
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Procurement/Purchasing/Textile Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience, with at least 4 years in a managerial role within a global garment supply chain and purchasing environment
- Good command of spoken & written English plus a second language.
- Strong negotiation and sourcing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to travel
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us a copy of your up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96549 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- IT Manager
£50,000 | Riyadh
Ref: 84824_1487781682 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
Leading digital retailer currently in the market for an IT manager to join their team in the KSA....
- Warehouse Team Manager
£32,000 - £39,000 | Enfield, Middlesex
Ref: Q102647_1487780346 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
My client is with one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of th...