Head Chef - Ross-on-Wye
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head Chef - Ross-on-Wye|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A leading destination retail unit is looking to hire a Permanent Full time Head Chef in the kitchen operations of the Restaurant Carvery, Hot Food & Cafe.
The role of the Chef will involve:
- Ensuring the kitchen's smooth and efficient operation
- Delivering good food quality, ensuring that they are compliant to all hygiene, health and safety standards
- Minimising wastage & having awareness of the budget & profitability.
- Delegation to team
- Portion control
- Creating new Menu's.
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following qualifications:
- Food preparation /Chef or Head Chef experience required
- Experience of managing budgets
- Kitchen management skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrates good standards of customer service.
- Food Hygiene qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent salary & working conditions that awaits the successful candidate. This a day role also so no late nights! If you are looking to hit the ground running & have the right experience then please submit your CV quoting the reference Q96560.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96560 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Head of Property
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a leader to head up their property ...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Regional Manager- South East London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q101600 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
Regional Manager- South East London I am looking for strong Regional Managers or aspiring Senior ...