Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Salary||£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
A rapidly expanding business is looking for an experienced CFO to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning.
A CFO is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
- Oversee all aspects of the finance function
- Provide critical financial information and insights to the owners and business units
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards
- Promote a culture that reflects organizational values, encourages excellence
- Ensure efficient performance
- Build reputation of the group amongst relevant external stakeholders
- Support and guide the CEO and other business division VPs to achieve overall business plans.
- Plan the requirements of additional funding required to grow the business
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO, board or other BUs and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Lead Accounting, Management Reporting and Treasury divisions to ensure efficient performance
- Lead the annual business planning and budgeting process for the group
- Oversee and manage the professional development and productivity of all staff members to ensure proper goals, training, professional development requirements are met
- Identify potential risks to the group and ensure that adequate measures are taken to mitigate the same
- Project a favourable image of the company to external stakeholders (e.g., to suppliers, banks etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- Must have UAE experience
- Strong background experience within retail industry
- Strong manager, leader and team motivator, able to build collaborative and cohesive teams
- Proven ability to form strong business partnerships
- Passion for delivering results through people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through high levels of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to work with all grades within the business
This job is based in Dubai. Salary ranges from AED 55,000 - 65,000, depending on experience. Additionally, an opportunity to grow one's career within a well-established business awaits you. If you find this opportunity interesting, please click the apply button.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100118 | Published: 3 months ago