Category Planning Manager - Electrical
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Category Planning Manager - Electrical|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This multi-channel international retailer is currently looking for a Planning Manager for their Non-food, electrical department.
As a Category Planning Manager you will be providing the delivery of the financial KPI's of the Merchandise Plan. You will be supporting the department strategy and prepare Sales, Stock and Profit Plans.
You will work in conjunction with the Buying Manager within Electrical Accessories regarding range planning deliver improve sales and return on space for a number top brands in the field.
Other responsibilties include -
- Assist to set department targets to drive improvements.
- You will recognise business needs and ensure the team focus on optimising sales, profitability and control the flow of stock within the department.
- Lead a team who manage the day to day trading
- Reviewing weekly trade
- Reviewing and planning range performance and identifying opportunities to improve short and long term plans
- Managing the critical path as well as the departmental trade plan.
- To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category, planning or merchandising planning experience
- Have provided financial analysis in merchandising plans
- Preparing sales, stock and profit plans
- Must have leadership and supervisory experience
- Providing analysis on range and space performance and WSSI
In return you will work for a retail with a great international high-street presence who as a group is a well respected blue-chip retailer in their field. Not only this you will also receive great benefits including car allowance, pension & subsidence gym membership and free parking!
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you & you have the required experience please send your cv quoting the reference Q99342.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99342 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Category Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q102069 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable sales across all channels for your specifi...
- Category Trader - Online
£40,000 - £55,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101962 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious Category Trader to join a growing Online trading team....
- Category Controller - Food
£50,000 - £50,000 | Wembley, Middlesex
Ref: Q101226 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Category Controller to oversee one of the...
- Merchandise Planning Director
£60,000 - £70,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102055 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Our client is an International Retail Brand and they are looking for a Merchandise Planning Direc...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...