Category Planning Manager - Electrical
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Category Planning Manager - Electrical|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This multi-channel international retailer is currently looking for a Planning Manager for their Non-food, electrical department.
As a Category Planning Manager you will be providing the delivery of the financial KPI's of the Merchandise Plan. You will be supporting the department strategy and prepare Sales, Stock and Profit Plans.
You will work in conjunction with the Buying Manager within Electrical Accessories regarding range planning deliver improve sales and return on space for a number top brands in the field.
Other responsibilties include -
- Assist to set department targets to drive improvements.
- You will recognise business needs and ensure the team focus on optimising sales, profitability and control the flow of stock within the department.
- Lead a team who manage the day to day trading
- Reviewing weekly trade
- Reviewing and planning range performance and identifying opportunities to improve short and long term plans
- Managing the critical path as well as the departmental trade plan.
- To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category, planning or merchandising planning experience
- Have provided financial analysis in merchandising plans
- Preparing sales, stock and profit plans
- Must have leadership and supervisory experience
- Providing analysis on range and space performance and WSSI
In return you will work for a retail with a great international high-street presence who as a group is a well respected blue-chip retailer in their field. Not only this you will also receive great benefits including car allowance, pension & subsidence gym membership and free parking!
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you & you have the required experience please send your cv quoting the reference Q99342.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99342 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Head of Merchandising
£100,000 | United Arab Emirates,
Ref: Q80190 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandisi...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101672 | Published: 25th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun high-str...