Category Manager (Trading) - Online Marketplaces
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Category Manager (Trading) - Online Marketplaces|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Category Manager/Merchandiser- Online Marketplaces
This UK FTSE 100 PLC is looking for an Online Category Manager or "Online Trader" to drive and maintain a product range that exceeds customer and business expectations.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment to take control of this growing category including the P&L, supplier relationships, marketing & brand credentials that delivers against all of the Category KPI's.
This role is looking after a range of products and perhaps new categories that this business has not sold before on an exclusive online basis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maximising sales and profit from online activity by sourcing new ranges outside of existing product areas via consignment fulfilment
- Deliver online category plans including range reviews
- Developing the Ebay and Amazon trading strategies
- Develop and deliver new & existing supplier relationship to build strong, commercial plans with relevant support and investment
- Work with the Online Merchandiser and merchandising teams, to maintain and deliver the merchandising strategy
- Manage and review pricing policy
- Collaborate with the Commercial & Online Marketing teams to develop and implement product launches, online marketing promotion plans and strategies that are relevant to category
- Monitor and evaluate commercial performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised buying plans and activity.
- Identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
You must be:
- An Experienced Online Trader from a retail or wholesale background
- Au fait with common online analytics platforms
- An entrepreneurial & forward thinking individual who has an eye for commercially viable relationships
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category
- Possess inspirational leadership & management skills to lead and manage junior members of the team
- Familiar with management of full category responsibility of an area including P&L, marketing and business planning.
This is a brilliant role with a market leader in the UK, a place where you can develop & grow a new category in a blue chip environment. You will have opportunity to earn bonus, car allowance & to join their company pension scheme.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £45k with exceptional rewards and remuneration.
If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience and will be available please apply now quoting the reference Q99052
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99052 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Online Visual Merchandiser
£23,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101539 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
This high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join their Ecom...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101616 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have an exciting...
- E Commerce Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London, London
Ref: 101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have a highly ex...
- Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce ...
- Head of Content
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101638 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
Content Manager/Head of Content I am currently looking for a Content manager to head up the conte...