Category Manager - Health & Beauty
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Category Manager - Health & Beauty|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This leading high-street retailer is looking for a Category Manager to manage one of their own-brand Beauty categories. This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment to take control of this premium, fast moving category including the P&L, marketing, brand and commercial credentials that delivers against all of the Category KPI's.
As a Buyer you will interface between supply chain, merchandising and marketing to ensure excellent execution of Own Brand ranges.
Responsible for the development and management of the Junior Buyer
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- 360 degree Product development and management
- Develop and deliver new & existing supplier relationship to build strong, commercial plans with relevant support and investment
- Heavily involved on own brand development from design, commercial and working closely with the testing and quality team.
- Collaborate with International Buying & sourcing teams
- Monitor and evaluate commercial performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised plans and activity.
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
You must be:
- An Experienced Buyer or Category Management ideally from a health, Beauty, food or FMCG background.
- Must have own brand /NPD experience in a similar sector.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Has lead and managed an individual or team
- Has full category responsibility of an area
- Affiliation with the product and brand and has a track record of success through their career
- Graduate calibre
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry with market leading own-brand products. The successful candidate will receive a car allowance, bonus potential and join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q97319.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97319 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Head of Merchandising
£100,000 | United Arab Emirates,
Ref: Q80190 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandisi...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101672 | Published: 25th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun high-str...