Senior Category Manager - Food
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Category Manager - Food|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
In this Senior Category Manager position you will be responsible for the strategic category direction food retail business. Here you will be develop and implement the categories around the sign-off for the Range, Price, Offer and Format and assist with the stores space and category planning.
You responsibilities include:
- Create category plans and implement our customer proposition which will include range, price, offer and format whilst working within a framework.
- Responsible for all promotional and seasonal events included stock allocations.
- Implementing localised categories
- Strategic planning of the category alongside active competitor analysis
- To construct and implement centralised and local range plans to meet customer needs.
- Managing and leading a team to create results
- Shape the category offer within each format to deliver a tailored range and price proposition
- Managing & Training external stakeholders to ensure all requirements are captured.
- Wastage & stock holding targets vs plan Achieve % margin to plan
- Development of strong partnerships with suppliers to maximize store service levels from both central and direct suppliers
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category, Range or Buying Management experience within retail food retailer or another fast paced retail environment.
- Experience of maintaining and developed supplier relationships
- Someone who has example of shaping and implementing the customer proposition
- Experience running and motivating teams to deliver quantifiable results against a defined plan
- Must have experience of influencing stakeholders, regarding introduction of new categories and review of performance of existing ones.
- An acute commercial awareness to help understand market conditions
This is a great opportunity to work for an national business that is going through growth as well as personal on-going career enhancement. You will receive great benefits including bonus, pension and holidays and the opportunity to work and progress within a nationwide business. If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role please send your cv quoting the reference Q101090.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101090 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Brand Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101542 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
Accelerate the growth and health of the brand. Lead the development of brand integrated consumer ...
- Tax Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101866 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
Job purpose: Principally responsible for all tax operations including VAT implementation and comp...
- Marketing Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q101881 | Published: 27th Nov 2016
A multinational F&B company is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Marketing Manag...
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101481 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity exits to join one of the largest drinks businesses in Dubai, working for ...