Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Category Exececutive|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
- Oversee third party service providers, set the pricing, contract and work with partners to improve KPI's.
- Help to set our preowned furniture, electronics, accessories, home services, property and automobile offering sales value proposition to maximize revenue.
- Act as a liaison between vendor partners and customers
- Lead the business development activities related to furniture, electronics, accessories, home services, property and automobile offering within the UAE market.
- Work closely with our dealer community and our technical team to onboard new dealers, providers, suppliers, and partners on to our marketplace.
- Identify and build relationships with key decision makers and industry influencers to create new business opportunities.
- Establish relations with peripheral support and logistic partners.
- Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call.
- Handle rejection well; move on to the next quickly.
- Self-confidence & ability to adapt to a start-up environment.
- Fast learner who can adapt to change.
- Must have ability for critical and analytical thinking.
- Candidates with specific experience with home assistance, furniture, electronics, property, Dubizzle, home centre, better homes, just property or regional ecommerce players or any leading classifieds would be preferred.
- Specific UAE Experience & Driving License is a mandatory.
- Saturdays Working.
- The role is not an in office role and would need a lot of outdoor development work all around the UAE.
Max Sal starting would be at 4.5 AED, Plus mobile, Vehicle and petrol
If you think you are relevant for this role then please send me your CV and I will review
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q102045 | Published: about 2 months ago