Cargo Contracts Officer
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Cargo Contracts Officer|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
One of the rapidly growing companies in the Middle East is looking to hire a Cargo Contracts Officer. The successful candidate will be required to manage and administer cargo contract throughout the network
- Drafting, reviewing, analysing routine contracts
- Facilitating the contract preparation, negotiation, and implementation while ensuring the benefits to the company
- Manage coordination and consolidation of feedback from stake holders and facilitate the signature processed
- Coordinate the participation Cargo Accounting Settlement System in the network in liaison with Finance and Regional office.
- Maintain and manage contract database and ensure all contract are up to date and the terms as per the company policy and procedure
Candidate should have these skills:
- Cargo Marketing
- Negotiation Skills
- Basic and Advance Cargo Tariff
- Knowledge of Cargo Industry and Cargo Commercial Contract and Contract's Administration
- Time Management
- 3 to 5 years related experience
- Exceptional English
- Arabic speaker is a plus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99041 | Published: about 1 year ago