Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Campaign Manager|
|Salary||£33000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
You will be responsible for:
- Managing multi-channel direct marketing offers and campaigns, taking responsibility for their results and working for their improvement and development to ensure they meet and exceed business targets
- Developing the brand through ideas, experience and views when leading a number of multi-channel direct marketing projects
- Defining creative output and ensuring our brand guidelines are sustained across all channels within the relevant campaigns
- Working closely with the Buying, Supply and Merchandising teams, colleagues within the marketing teams and external agencies and suppliers along with other operational departments within The Wine Society
The successful candidate must have:
- A good awareness of direct mail/print campaigns
- Considerable marketing experience with a good working knowledge of digital campaigns
- Proficient project management experience
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and also be numerical and analytically minded
Amongst others, your main duties will include:
- Managing and leading multi-channel marketing offers and campaigns in order to achieve the communications programme targets on time and within budget. This will include working with the buying and merchandising teams; producing the campaign brief; digital and design briefs; liaise with design agencies and in-house digital designer; work with the digital insight manager and marketing analysts; produce campaign reviews.
- Developing and implementing campaign strategies across online and offline marketing channels.
- Working with the PR Manager and Copy Team as necessary to integrate press reviews, social media and enhanced online content into campaigns.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of circa £35k and a great benefit package
If you have the necessary skills and experience please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference number Q99672
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99672 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Campaign Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493135740 | Published: 25th Apr 2017
Campaign Delivery Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a...
- CRM Manager
£85,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q88135_1494761111 | Published: 14th May 2017
A leading international group is currently in the market to appoint a head of CRM to help develop...
- Trade Marketing & Sales Manager - KSA
£70,000 - £90,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q102372_1493715265 | Published: 02th May 2017
Job Description: One of the leading company on the FMCG sector is looking for a creative and dyna...
- Commercial Planning Manager - Own-brand food
£30,000 - £35,000 | Middlesex
Ref: Q101964_1493217972 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
A leading food & FMCG retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Commercial Planning Manager. ...
- Marketing Director
£50,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: 103119_1495033870 | Published: 17th May 2017
An exciting Marketing Director opportunity has arisen to join an online marketplace start-up that...