Buying Manager - Luxury Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager - Luxury Fashion|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A rapidly expanding retail company is expanding its operations in the Middle East and are now looking for an experienced Buying Manager for luxury clothing and accessories. As the Buying Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Managing the luxury fashion category.
- Explore new product opportunities and present range schemes.
- Sourcing and buying top brands.
- International travel to the major shows and fashion houses.
- Evaluate correct performance with a view to focusing the range and maximizing profitability.
- Review performance of products and ranges in conjunction with management and reacting as necessary to improve the effect and monitoring performance.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following:
- Experience of working in an international fashion and luxury.
- Able to manage stock on a daily basis is essential.
- An effective communication skill in English language is a must.
This is an exceptional role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99020 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying
£110,000 - £130,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
This highly admirable Luxury retailer has an exciting Head of Buying role to be based in the hear...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 | London
Ref: Q102016 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking...
- Senior Merchandiser
£45,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102014 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Are you a Senior Merchandiser looking for your next step into a fun, creative and fast-paced high...