Buying Manager -Beers, Wine & Spirits
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager -Beers, Wine & Spirits|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Start Date||12 months|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
BUYER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! A leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Buyer Manager to oversee one of their branded categories within drinks.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for the trading plan to reduce costs and optimise terms with partners and to maximise turnover and profitability.
This is a 12month FTC With the possibility of going permanent.
You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power & a brand with sustainable and progressive financial support.
In this position you responsibilities include:
- To develop, implement, and review a trading plan
- Reduce costs where possible with suppliers
- Optimise terms with suppliers that are beneficial for both parties
- Increase profit generated
- Responsible for the promotional programme to maximise profit and sales
- Have gained a commercial understanding of the brand and commercial requirements
- Working closely with range and brand team regarding availability levels of products
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Buyer or Category Manager within Food Retail, Drinks, FMCG or Wholesale environment
- Track record of negotiations with large suppliers
- Working towards P & L budgets
- Experience with Branded or Own-Brand ranges
- Range Planning
- Working closely with Planning, Distribution & Marketing teams
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent communication at all levels
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business with a package to suit which include Bonus, Private Healthcare & Free Car parking. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q97671.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97671 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying
£60,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ref: 103157_1495461740 | Published: 22th May 2017
We are currently working with a rapid-growing company and they are currently looking to hire a He...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1494246216 | Published: 08th May 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Head Category Manager - Fresh
£75,000 - £100,000 | Hertfordshire
Ref: Q101272_1494175514 | Published: 07th May 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Category Manager, to join one of the UK's FTSE l...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...