Buying Manager -Beers, Wine & Spirits
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager -Beers, Wine & Spirits|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Start Date||12 months|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
BUYER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! A leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Buyer Manager to oversee one of their branded categories within drinks.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for the trading plan to reduce costs and optimise terms with partners and to maximise turnover and profitability.
This is a 12month FTC With the possibility of going permanent.
You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power & a brand with sustainable and progressive financial support.
In this position you responsibilities include:
- To develop, implement, and review a trading plan
- Reduce costs where possible with suppliers
- Optimise terms with suppliers that are beneficial for both parties
- Increase profit generated
- Responsible for the promotional programme to maximise profit and sales
- Have gained a commercial understanding of the brand and commercial requirements
- Working closely with range and brand team regarding availability levels of products
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Buyer or Category Manager within Food Retail, Drinks, FMCG or Wholesale environment
- Track record of negotiations with large suppliers
- Working towards P & L budgets
- Experience with Branded or Own-Brand ranges
- Range Planning
- Working closely with Planning, Distribution & Marketing teams
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent communication at all levels
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business with a package to suit which include Bonus, Private Healthcare & Free Car parking. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q97671.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97671 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q91372 | Published: 24th Jan 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff
£30,000 - £40,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q102565 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...