Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
One of the fast growing chains of department stores is looking for an experienced BUYING MANAGER who will lead and develop their buying strategies.
As the Buying Manager, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive buying strategy
- Developing the product range to maximise sales, product lifecycle margin and brand image
- Working closely with the Merchandising Team to produce delivery and volume forecasts
- Planning, sourcing and buying of merchandise at category level in a commercial environment.
To be the successful candidate for this vacancy, the following qualifications are required:
- Degree level education
- Previous experience at Buyer/Manager level within fashion industry
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in a world class business which comes with a rewarding package. If you see yourself fit for this role, send us you CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96338_1413956604 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying (Accessories)
£80,000 - £90,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A one-of-a-kind opportunity in Central London has arisen for an experienced Head of Buying to joi...
- Category Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q102069 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable sales across all channels for your specifi...
- Category Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | Birmingham, West Midlands
Ref: Q101785 | Published: 20th Dec 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Food Buying Manager, to join one of the UK's most rec...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...
- Category Controller - Food
£50,000 - £50,000 | Wembley, Middlesex
Ref: Q101226 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Category Controller to oversee one of the...