Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
One of the fast growing chains of department stores is looking for an experienced BUYING MANAGER who will lead and develop their buying strategies.
As the Buying Manager, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive buying strategy
- Developing the product range to maximise sales, product lifecycle margin and brand image
- Working closely with the Merchandising Team to produce delivery and volume forecasts
- Planning, sourcing and buying of merchandise at category level in a commercial environment.
To be the successful candidate for this vacancy, the following qualifications are required:
- Degree level education
- Previous experience at Buyer/Manager level within fashion industry
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in a world class business which comes with a rewarding package. If you see yourself fit for this role, send us you CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96338_1413956604 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: Q103053_1492623586 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
I'm currently seeking an experienced Buying Manager to join the food department of a luxury Briti...
- Buying Manager
£80,000 | Moscow
Ref: Q84803_1490803152 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Leading high volume fast fashion retailer with continued plans to break into new markets are curr...
- Category Manager - Beer
£45,000 - £56,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1491919278 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Category Buyer, to join one of the UK's leadin...
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London
Ref: 103005_1491898700 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...