Buyers Admin Assistant - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyers Admin Assistant - Fashion|
|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
I'm looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant with a great attention to detail and passion for fashion. This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking to work in a fast growing and fast paced business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collating product details and images from suppliers
- Producing on-time and accurate data entry/copywriting to upload to the website maintain the critical production path
- Researching brand and competitor activity
- Working closely with the production ream to optimise the look and feel of each promotion
- Communicating with suppliers and liaising with the Marketing, PR and Editorial terms
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to write a product description for the website
- Commercial awareness and customer focus , with a working knowledge of the retail marketing brands
- Planning and organising skills , with the ability to priorities your workloads efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative , but be a team player in a fast - growing and exciting young company
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and "get stuck in"
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £22k.
If you are interested in this role, please apply quoting ref nr: Q99162
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99162 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 | London
Ref: Q102016 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q101921 | Published: 18th Jan 2017
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with an establ...
- Assistant Store Manager - Kingston
£19,500 - £22,000 | Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Ref: Q102108 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Online Visual Merchandiser
£23,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q101539 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
This high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join their Ecom...