Buyers Admin Assistant - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyers Admin Assistant - Fashion|
|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
I'm looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant with a great attention to detail and passion for fashion. This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking to work in a fast growing and fast paced business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collating product details and images from suppliers
- Producing on-time and accurate data entry/copywriting to upload to the website maintain the critical production path
- Researching brand and competitor activity
- Working closely with the production ream to optimise the look and feel of each promotion
- Communicating with suppliers and liaising with the Marketing, PR and Editorial terms
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to write a product description for the website
- Commercial awareness and customer focus , with a working knowledge of the retail marketing brands
- Planning and organising skills , with the ability to priorities your workloads efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative , but be a team player in a fast - growing and exciting young company
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and "get stuck in"
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £22k.
If you are interested in this role, please apply quoting ref nr: Q99162
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99162 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£21,000 - £24,000 | London
Ref: Q102867_1490374362 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced and growing high-street fashion brand. If you're a Level 1 ...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £25,000 | Manchester, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101921_1490017750 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with ...
- Assistant Manager
£22,000 - £24,000 | Carlisle, Cumbria
Ref: Q102830_1489771799 | Published: 17th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned heritage brand, that has a stong UK p...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...