Buyer - Wine & Spirits & Gifts
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Wine & Spirits & Gifts|
|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bous + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This international retailer is currently looking for a Buyer to work on their branded drinks & gifting for a initial full-time 12 month contract.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for the buying, supply and development of a range of products to achieve targets and maximise turnover and profitability.
- Plan and develop a profitable and commercial product range
- Negotiate and monitor terms with suppliers and drive excellent business relationships with both UK and European suppliers.
- Working with the Buyer & Supply Manager to complete open to buy forecasts
- Executing category reviews and business plans
- Maintain sales and profit according to budget within a short, medium and long-term business plan
- Approving planogram templates
- Determining process to achieve category margins
- Negotiation on all supplier side
- Being responsible for the promotional programme to maximise profit and sales
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category Management or Buying experience within Retail background from a Drink or Alcohol experience (Beers, Wine Cider preference) or Branded Seasonal Gifting background.
- Experience of product sourcing, development and understanding merchandising & Supply Chain principles.
- Track record of success within your career
- Excellent numeracy & analytical skills.
- Computer literate - A high level knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel including formulas & v-lookups and experience of using databases, Power Point
- Deliver outstanding results as part of a team
- Excellent communication at all levels & maintain and developed key supplier relationships
This is a great opportunities to work in in a fast paced environment and be part of a larger business with exposure to the board & executive team and be part of business that has a turnover of a £Billion internationally. If you feel that you have the Category or Buying experience within the given product category please apply today quoting the reference Q99211.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99211 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...