Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
A well-established high-end specialist furniture and home wares retailer is currently looking for an experienced and highly creative Product Developer / Commercial Buyer to join their team to work on their Lighting category.
The role of the Product Developer will involve the following responsibilities:
- Develop new products for the accessories category, ensuring that it complements the existing product range
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the development of market leading and competitive products
- Work closely with the Range Manager in the creation of price lists and pricing models
- Manage relationships and negotiate with key suppliers
- Present the collection to the sales and marketing teams
- Ensure the high standard quality of all product samples
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record in a product development role within a retail environment
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Project management skills
Although a Lighting role, you could potentially be from a high-end Fashion, Furniture, Kitchen Ware or Lighting Product Development background. You could also potentially be a junior product developer looking for your next career step!
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package of up to £50k. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking for a new position, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99810 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101745 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
I am currently looking for a Buyer to join a retail company based in Dubai. The buyer is going to...
- Textiles Buyer
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101814 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
A leading retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Buyer specialized...
- Accessories Buyer
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101790 | Published: 13th Nov 2016
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an ...
- Buyer - Beauty
£45,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading online retaile...
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...