Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
A well-established high-end specialist furniture and home wares retailer is currently looking for an experienced and highly creative Product Developer / Commercial Buyer to join their team to work on their Lighting category.
The role of the Product Developer will involve the following responsibilities:
- Develop new products for the accessories category, ensuring that it complements the existing product range
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the development of market leading and competitive products
- Work closely with the Range Manager in the creation of price lists and pricing models
- Manage relationships and negotiate with key suppliers
- Present the collection to the sales and marketing teams
- Ensure the high standard quality of all product samples
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record in a product development role within a retail environment
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Project management skills
Although a Lighting role, you could potentially be from a high-end Fashion, Furniture, Kitchen Ware or Lighting Product Development background. You could also potentially be a junior product developer looking for your next career step!
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package of up to £50k. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking for a new position, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99810 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...