Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A well-established high-end specialist furniture and home wares retailer is currently looking for an experienced and highly creative Product Developer / Commercial Buyer to join their team to work on their Lighting category.
The role of the Product Developer will involve the following responsibilities:
- Develop new products for the accessories category, ensuring that it complements the existing product range
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the development of market leading and competitive products
- Work closely with the Range Manager in the creation of price lists and pricing models
- Manage relationships and negotiate with key suppliers
- Present the collection to the sales and marketing teams
- Ensure the high standard quality of all product samples
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record in a product development role within a retail environment
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Project management skills
Although a Lighting role, you could potentially be from a high-end Fashion, Furniture, Kitchen Ware or Lighting Product Development background. You could also potentially be a junior product developer looking for your next career step!
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package of up to £50k. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking for a new position, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99810 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...
- Merchandise Admin Assistant
£20,000 - £22,000 | London, England
Ref: Q103182_1495818135 | Published: 26th May 2017
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiatic candidate looking to begin their Merchandising car...
£40,000 - £50,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493720416 | Published: 02th May 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...