Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer / New Product Developer- Lighting|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A well-established high-end specialist furniture and home wares retailer is currently looking for an experienced and highly creative Product Developer / Commercial Buyer to join their team to work on their Lighting category.
The role of the Product Developer will involve the following responsibilities:
- Develop new products for the accessories category, ensuring that it complements the existing product range
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the development of market leading and competitive products
- Work closely with the Range Manager in the creation of price lists and pricing models
- Manage relationships and negotiate with key suppliers
- Present the collection to the sales and marketing teams
- Ensure the high standard quality of all product samples
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record in a product development role within a retail environment
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Project management skills
Although a Lighting role, you could potentially be from a high-end Fashion, Furniture, Kitchen Ware or Lighting Product Development background. You could also potentially be a junior product developer looking for your next career step!
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package of up to £50k. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking for a new position, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99810 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...