Buyer (Knitwear) - Mat Cover
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer (Knitwear) - Mat Cover|
|Salary||£35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
An exciting opportunity for a Buyer, specialising in Knitwear to join a fun, trend-led fashion brand based in their London Head Office. This role is to cover maternity leave.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Delivering commercially-driven ranges that meet company sales and profit targets, whilst maintain a strategic vision for the department
- Ensuring ranges are selected within necessary timescales and financial budgets are operated within
- Managing the critical path with junior members, and ensuring the training and development of your team to meet their potential
The skills required for this role will include:
- Proven success in a ladies' fashion retailer, ideally knitwear, and strong sourcing, negotiation and range planning skills
- Effective communication skills to build excellent professional relationships with internal and external suppliers
- Previous experience in leading a successful team, driving performance and growth in your team
- A natural flare and passion for fashion
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to working in a dynamic fashion environment. If you are interested and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting the reference Q100796!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100796 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...