Buyer- Homewares (12 month contract)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer- Homewares (12 month contract)|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
I am looking for a Homewares and Gifting Buyer, for a 12 month fixed term maternity contract, for a retailer based in Oxfordshire. The position will have overall responsibility for the categories and expanding the ranges in line with company strategy.
Reporting to the Buying Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing ranges for the Home Wares, gifting and leisure categories
- Ensuring the range is in line with the company's loyal customer base
- Developing exclusive products across the categories
- Working closely with the marketing and trading departments
- Producing reports based on a strong data analysis
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience as a Buyer in a large or small retailer, either online or bricks & mortar. Product experience is of utmost importance, so experience in Home & Garden, Seasonal/Gifting, Cookshop or Tabletop is the preference.
You will also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Solid track record in a Buyer position
- Good commercial acumen
- Product development experience
- Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with complex data, analyse results and present solutions
In return for your hard work as Buyer you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30 - £35k + Bonus + Benefits. If this sounds like you, please apply today using an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99368 | Published: over 1 year ago