Buyer - Home & Gifting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Home & Gifting|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This successful Garden & Home retailer is looking for a Buyer within their Home & Gifting ranges. The key focus of this role is analysing the performance and making decisions in this department.
This business is a market leader in their specialist field & they are now looking to hire this role to report into the Category/Senior Buyer to join their dynamic and newly created team!
As the Buyer you will have the following responsibilities:
- This role will have responsibility for sourcing and managing a group of products within our Indoor Living/Home range.
- The Buyer will select product and analyse product performance whilst ensuring
- Make sure you are holding the optimum levels of stock in order to maximise sales.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses across the product range.
- Develop and implement comprehensive buying strategies
- Effectively manage the range, stocks and all commercial aspects of your assigned product group
- Lead & Develop and motivate the Category Managers and Buyers within your team
- Maintaining and developing excellent supplier relations as well as negotiating cost prices, payment terms and discounts
To qualify for this position, the following qualifications are required:
- Substantial years of experience as a Buyer experience within a similar which must have Home and or Gifting experience is essential
- Highly analytical & strong negotiation skills to monitor performance of categories.
- Experience of maintaining, developing and introducing new and existing supplier relationships to get the best commercial result.
- Business astute with good market knowledge
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent earning potential but also with career opportunities where you can be part of a growing team that you can influence and develop! As benefits they offer 28 days holidays, contributory pension and private healthcare. If you feel that you have the right skill-set for this position please send us your CV quoting the reference of Q95515.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95515_1413540217 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...