Buyer - Home & Gifting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Home & Gifting|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This successful Garden & Home retailer is looking for a Buyer within their Home & Gifting ranges. The key focus of this role is analysing the performance and making decisions in this department.
This business is a market leader in their specialist field & they are now looking to hire this role to report into the Category/Senior Buyer to join their dynamic and newly created team!
As the Buyer you will have the following responsibilities:
- This role will have responsibility for sourcing and managing a group of products within our Indoor Living/Home range.
- The Buyer will select product and analyse product performance whilst ensuring
- Make sure you are holding the optimum levels of stock in order to maximise sales.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses across the product range.
- Develop and implement comprehensive buying strategies
- Effectively manage the range, stocks and all commercial aspects of your assigned product group
- Lead & Develop and motivate the Category Managers and Buyers within your team
- Maintaining and developing excellent supplier relations as well as negotiating cost prices, payment terms and discounts
To qualify for this position, the following qualifications are required:
- Substantial years of experience as a Buyer experience within a similar which must have Home and or Gifting experience is essential
- Highly analytical & strong negotiation skills to monitor performance of categories.
- Experience of maintaining, developing and introducing new and existing supplier relationships to get the best commercial result.
- Business astute with good market knowledge
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent earning potential but also with career opportunities where you can be part of a growing team that you can influence and develop! As benefits they offer 28 days holidays, contributory pension and private healthcare. If you feel that you have the right skill-set for this position please send us your CV quoting the reference of Q95515.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95515_1413540217 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...