Buyer - Health & Wellbeing
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Health & Wellbeing|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their Everyday household offering is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their categories within their personal care category.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment and work with growing own-brand categories within Personal care & body wash. This is one of their fastest growing categories & has a business plan in place in the next 3 years to reach a 1.3 of the turnover of this category. The role is very NPD focused and the opportunity to be forward-thinking looking for new product development ideas.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- International & UK sourcing experience
- The need to maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability
- Dealing with promotional changes and exclusive products for the business.
- Identifying new product opportunities, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Working with the product development to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer ideally from a food, FMCG or health & beauty background - though other categories will be considered.
- Must have own brand and development experience.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category - this is a key category making up 15% of the businesses turnover.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry. The successful candidate will also be able to earn lucrative bonus potential (up to 30% of your salary!) and join their company pension scheme. This is initially a 1 year contract with the possibility of going permanent. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q99395.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99395 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...