Buyer - Health & Wellbeing
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Health & Wellbeing|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their Everyday household offering is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their categories within their personal care category.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment and work with growing own-brand categories within Personal care & body wash. This is one of their fastest growing categories & has a business plan in place in the next 3 years to reach a 1.3 of the turnover of this category. The role is very NPD focused and the opportunity to be forward-thinking looking for new product development ideas.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- International & UK sourcing experience
- The need to maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability
- Dealing with promotional changes and exclusive products for the business.
- Identifying new product opportunities, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Working with the product development to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer ideally from a food, FMCG or health & beauty background - though other categories will be considered.
- Must have own brand and development experience.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category - this is a key category making up 15% of the businesses turnover.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry. The successful candidate will also be able to earn lucrative bonus potential (up to 30% of your salary!) and join their company pension scheme. This is initially a 1 year contract with the possibility of going permanent. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q99395.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99395 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101745 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
I am currently looking for a Buyer to join a retail company based in Dubai. The buyer is going to...
- Textiles Buyer
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101814 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
A leading retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Buyer specialized...
- Accessories Buyer
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101790 | Published: 13th Nov 2016
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an ...
- Buyer - Beauty
£45,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading online retaile...
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...