Buyer - Health & Convenience
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Health & Convenience|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This leading high-street retailer is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their Own Label FMCG categories.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced environment to take control of this growing category including the P&L, supplier relationships, marketing & brand credentials that delivers against all of the Category KPI's.
As a Buyer with food & healthcare you will interface between supply chain, merchandising and marketing to ensure excellent execution of Own Brand ranges & responsible for the development and management of a BAA.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Develop and deliver new & existing supplier relationship to build strong, commercial plans with relevant support and investment
- Cross negotiation skills with negotiating on multi-million accounts
- developing commercial viable supplier relationships
- Heavily involved on own brand development from design, commercial and working closely with the testing and quality team.
- Collaborate with sourcing teams
- Monitor and evaluate commercial performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised buying plans and activity.
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
You must be:
- An Experienced Buyer level ideally from a health, Beauty, Food or FMCG background.
- Must have own brand /NPD experience in a similar sector.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Has lead and managed an individual or team
- Has full category responsibility of an area
- Graduate calibre
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry with market leading own-brand products. You will have opportunity to earn bonus & to join their market leading company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience and will be available please apply now quoting the reference Q97487.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97487 | Published: over 1 year ago