Buyer- Fixed Term Contract
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer- Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Buyer- Accessories- Own Brand- 12 Month FTC
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offerings is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their more established categories within Hair & Beauty.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment and work with this growing branded category within Beauty Accessories. The product category include lashes, curlers, emery boards, brushes etc. This category will look after a number of different high profile suppliers so will require strong negotiator who will be flexible across different branded categories as well as developing their own-brand offer.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Identify and source new products and review existing; to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- The need to maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability.
- Dealing with promotional changes and exclusive products for the business.
- Product development and dealing with suppliers to put range together
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Sharing knowledge with the product development team to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer or Junior Buyer ideally from an mixed products, health & beauty, electrical or food background; though other pure play or large blue-chip retail experience will be considered.
- Experience with own brand and private label is ideal
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry.
This will initially be a 12 month contract with the potential opportunity of going permanent after this period. The base salary for the position is up to £35k, plus bonus and benefits.
If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q101049.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101049 | Published: 2 months ago