Senior Buyer - Beauty Accessories
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buyer - Beauty Accessories|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a Senior Buyer to manage one of their categories within their Branded Beauty Accessories division.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment and work within one of their market leading own-brand range. This is one of their fastest growing categories and they worked with a number of their largest non-food FMCG suppliers in the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating with suppliers with the need to maintain competitiveness and driving sales and profitability
- Sourcing and delivering promotional changes and negotiating exclusive products for the business
- Identifying new product opportunities, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear own-brand category plans
- Identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- International & UK sourcing experience.
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer or Junior Buyer ideally from a food, FMCG or health & beauty background - though other categories will be considered.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- This is a key category making up 30% of the business turnover.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry. The successful candidate will also be able to earn lucrative bonus potential (up to 50% of your salary!) and join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q101049.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101049 | Published: 5 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...
- Senior Category Manager - Drinks
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1493198489 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their drinks cat...
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London
Ref: 103005_1491898700 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...