Buyer - Cosmetics & Skincare
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Cosmetics & Skincare|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their Everyday household offering is looking for a Buyer within their Health & Beauty category.
This FTSE 250 business has been operating for 10 years and is a leading retailer within both Branded and Own-Brand product ranges.
The whole category looks after colour, skincare and make up accessories and is looking for someone with good supplier relationship within high-street and/or premium more boutique brands in the UK that would be an exciting partnership for this large retailer.
The category is doing very well and has big plans in 2015 - 2017 and is looking form a more established team to move the category forward to reflect their AB1 customer base.
In this role you will be responsible for the leadership & management of this category with your Head of Buying:
- Achieving targets for the category for which you are responsible by selecting the appropriate product ranges.
- developing effective promotional campaigns where you can provide exclusive deal and
- right price to enable growth & gross margin.
- Managing the P&L of the category.
- Identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- The need to maintaining competitiveness through comp shopping and analysis online and in stores as a way to drive sales and profitability
- Putting the customer and the heart of the plan
- Management of an AB Level and admin staff members.
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer or Buying Manager ideally from a Retail heath & beauty, hair, colour, skincare or beauty brands experience.
- Have experience of managing budget and growth of a category.
- The ability to "think outside the box" in relation to new products, promotional strategies
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Have managed and led team members including performance reviews and having development and training plans in place.
- New Product development experience is advantageous not essential.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including on-line merchandising, marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced working environment within a market leading Marketplace with a great fresh central London location! If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant leadership & category experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q98891.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98891 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...