Buyer - Convenience
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Convenience|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This leading high-street retailer is looking for a Buyer to direct their growing Food category.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced environment to take control of this growing category including the P&L, supplier relationships, marketing & brand credentials that delivers against all of the Category KPI's.
As a Buyer within food you will interface between supply chain, merchandising and marketing to ensure excellent execution of Own Brand ranges & responsible for the development and management of a BAA.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Develop and deliver new & existing supplier relationship to build strong, commercial plans with relevant support and investment
- Cross negotiation skills with negotiating on multi-million accounts
- developing commercial viable supplier relationships
- Collaborate with sourcing & NPD teams
- Monitor and evaluate commercial performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised buying plans and activity.
- Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
You must be:
- A Buyer or Junior buyer level ideally from a Food/ Impulse Wholesale or supplier background.
- Ideally have own brand & branded experience in a similar sector.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Has lead and managed an individual is desirable
- Has full category responsibility of an area
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry with market leading own-brand & branded products & ranges. This role is currently a 6 month contract but wit the potential of going permanent. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience and will be available please apply now quoting the reference Q98920 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98920 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...