Buyer- Clothing & Accessories
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer- Clothing & Accessories|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
I am looking for a Buyer for a retailer based in Oxfordshire. The position will be covering all clothing and apparel and will be expanding the ranges in line with company strategy as they grow their offer.
Reporting to the Buying Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing ranges for clothing, footwear and accessories
- Ensuring the range and style is in line with the company's loyal customer base
- Developing exclusive products across the category
- Working closely with the marketing and trading departments
- Producing reports based on a strong data analysis
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience as a Buyer in a large or small retailer, either online or bricks & mortar.
Product experience is absolutely necessary. Someone with great flair, strong commercial skill set and is relatively generalist in the field.
You will also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Solid track record in a Buyer position
- Good commercial acumen
- Product development experience
- Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with complex data, analyse results and present solutions
In return for your hard work as Buyer you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30 - £35k + Bonus + Benefits. If this sounds like you, please apply today using an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99369 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying (Accessories)
£80,000 - £90,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A one-of-a-kind opportunity in Central London has arisen for an experienced Head of Buying to joi...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Senior Kidswear Buyer - At least 3 years GCC experience
£52,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101905 | Published: 18th Dec 2016
Developing and implementing the junior fashion strategy under supervision of the Head and in clos...