Buyer Admin Assistant - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer Admin Assistant - London|
|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
One of the biggest UK online retailer is looking for a Buyer Admin Assistant with a great attention to detail, passion for interior design and home furnishing. This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking to work in a fast growing and fast paced business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collating product details and images from suppliers
- Producing on-time and accurate data entry/copywriting to upload to the website maintain the critical production path
- Researching brand and competitor activity
- Working closely with the production ream to optimise the look and feel of each promotion
- Communicating with suppliers and liaising with the Marketing, PR and Editorial terms
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to write a product description for the website
- Commercial awareness and customer focus , with a working knowledge of the retail marketing brands
- Planning and organising skills , with the ability to priorities your workloads efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative , but be a team player in a fast - growing and exciting young company
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and "get stuck in"
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £20k.
If you are interested in this role, please apply quoting ref nr: Q100590
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100590 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£22,000 - £26,000 | Wigan, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101921_1491318798 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
A great opportunity has arisen for a retail Assistant Merchandiser to join a heritage British fas...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£21,000 - £24,000 | London
Ref: Q102867_1490374362 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced and growing high-street fashion brand. If you're a Level 1 ...
- Assistant Store Manager
£20,000 - £23,165 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102916_1490859323 | Published: 30th Mar 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...