Buyer- Accessories (Homewares)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer- Accessories (Homewares)|
|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Buyer- Accessories (Homewares)- Up to £60k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail businesses. They are looking to hire a Buyer to work on one of their core categories.
In the role you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing buying strategies and plans for the seasonal products category
- Assisting in driving sales and profitability and overall commercial strategy for the category
- Ensuring the quality and value of the assigned range and category
- Ensuring that all buying transactions are in compliance with the contract principles
- Maintaining strong working relationships and negotiating the best prices with suppliers
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Substantial experience in a buying role, preferably in a homewares environment
- Experience in accessories, decorative household items is advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen
- Passion for retail, good eye for commercially viable products
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Educated to Degree level
This is a good opportunity to learn and develop as a professional in an exciting new environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of up to £60k with excellent benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101223 | Published: 5 months ago