Buyer - Own Brand Healthcare & Toiletries
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Own Brand Healthcare & Toiletries|
|Salary||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offerings is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their larger categories within their Everyday, own-brand ranges.
This is a brand new role that comes from the growth in this sector which has grown to over a 1/3 of the turnover of the category.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment within their growing, own-brand category within a diverse sector. This category will look after a number of different products from private label healthcare, travel, impulse, gifting & toiletries. With this the role will require a strong negotiator who is firstly a successful and commercial Buyer but also has experience with NPD & working in a trend focused environment where you have developed ranges.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Identify and source new products and review existing; to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- The need to maintaining & negotiate supplier relationships
- Driving sales and profitability
- Dealing with promotional changes and exclusive products for the business.
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Sharing knowledge with the product development team to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer or Junior Buyer ideally from an health & beauty, baby, food or healthcare background; though other pure-play or large blue-chip retail experience will be considered.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Can work cross-functionally across difference categories
- Have experience of being able to project manage & work within a critical plan
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry. The successful candidate will also be able to earn bonus potential (last year this was 12k!) and join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q99160.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99160 | Published: 12 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £25,000 | Manchester, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101921_1490017750 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with ...
- Buying Asssitant
£18,000 - £22,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: Q101881_1490260731 | Published: 23th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful homewares reta...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - Cambridge
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382_1488290184 | Published: 28th Feb 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...