Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Salary||£27000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a sector leading entertainments company are looking for a buyer to join their team to buy new release and campaign products across a multiple of E-commerce platforms and also a retail estate.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building strong relationships with suppliers
- Manage a significant portfolio of partners / suppliers
- Maximise sales, market segment share and profitability
- Negotiation of cost prices and supplier support
- Monitoring competition
- Assist in sensible decision making processes for managing stock and inventory.
- Defining and driving cost saving initiatives
- E-commerce experience essential
- Substantial experience in a buying/purchasing role
- IT Literate (Excell in particular)
- Experienced negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Good Project management skills
- Highly Analytical
- Strong product knowledge and interest is highly preferential (Music/Films/TV)
If you are am organised decision maker wanting to work in an innovative and forward thinking company and believe you can operate with commercial awareness and a drive for results then please apply with your CV quoting reference Q98949
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98949 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...