Business Operations Executive - HOUSEHOLD
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Operations Executive - HOUSEHOLD|
|Salary||£28800 - £36000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Role: Business Operations Executive- connecting the Marketing & Sales teams
Salary: £28,800 - £36,000
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- The Business Operations team are at the heart of the business and play a key role in driving business performance
- The role of the Business Operations Executive is to support the Business Operations Manager to ensure the creation of an accurate short term (0-6months) forecast and to lead for the delivery of the category plan that delivers business targets.
- As part of this role they will take full Business Operations Responsibility for certain parts of the portfolio
- Deliver Category Performance
- Support the Business Operations Manager in leading the relevant Account managers, Category Mangers and Marketing to ensure that we deliver against our agreed category and customer priorities.
- Take responsibility for the above in specific categories/segments
- Help the Business Operations team to manage the large amount of information and market intelligence required to do the team's job effectively (eg promotional plans, EPOS, distribution tracking). Report this information clearly and make recommendations to the Senior / Business Operations Manager based upon it.
- Support the Business Operations Manager in ensuring resolution between Marketing and Sales on trading issues which affect more than one customer.
- Ensure key initiatives (eg Innovation and Cost Price Changes etc) are delivered across UK customer base.
- Drive Sales related actions & activities in key Marketing team meetings and cross-functional project work
- Lead, own and provide focus to all Sales category specific elements within the internal business Operational planning process.
- Work with Customer Teams, Retail Operations and Category Management to provide category specific tracking and reporting of performance against business targets and execution standards (distribution, share of shelf / SKU, promotional plans, secondary display, Innovation)
- Operational Planning & Forecasting
- Support the Business Operations Manager in the implementation of promotional guidelines, taking inputs from Marketing, Customer Insight and Category Management (Annual Planning process) that our competitive and within framework.
- Track progress and compliance to Promotional guidelines
- Delivery of an accurate short term (0-6months) for their specific category in line with Business Framework.
- Deliver insights, assumptions and challenge to the volumes at Monthly Volume meeting (TVM).
- Support the Business Operations Meeting in leading for the monthly forecast at the monthly business team meetings.
- Own category allocations and obsoletes management to ensure delivery of optimal profitability.
- Investment Optimisation
- Deliver improved category promotional effectiveness and profitability through post promotional activity evaluation
- Energising and focused meetings
- Support the agenda for the monthly Sales meeting.
- Run specific Business updates for your category.
This is a great opportunity to join a large global FMCG company where you will have access to excellent training, leadership, progression and business processes.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97899 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Executive Assistant
£50,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group as an executive assistant In or...
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q100998 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...
- Modern Trade Business Development Manager
£27,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101457 | Published: 26th Oct 2016
This role is for an international well-known, well established large consumer brand based in Duba...
- Regional Business Manager - Midlands
£50 - £60,000 | West Midlands,
Ref: Q101561 | Published: 06th Oct 2016
This Market leading brand is currently looking for a Regional Business Manager who is extremely f...
£65,000 - £70,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q100118 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A rapidly expanding business is looking for an experienced CFO to oversee all financial aspects o...