Floor Manager - Jewellery & Accessories
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Floor Manager - Jewellery & Accessories|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bouns + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A premium department store retailer is looking for a Department Manager for their highest turnover ground floor.
This business looks is looking for a senior leader to assist with delivering the strategic plan of the Jewellery & Accessories department whilst continuing to deliver financial results, and lead a team through inspirational leadership whilst setting and cascading clear goals & objections.
This business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence & in this role you are a leader accountable for driving results, employee engagement & business goals whilst being an ambassador for the brand. You will be expected to act as a coach every day, inspiring your team in sales, service and operations standards.
This is a new role due to the growth of the floor and looking for a strong leader to motivate and lead a team of 30-35 people supervisors and sales associates.
Other responsibilities include -
- Accountable for delivering the day to day and long term running of your department
- Take responsibility through the team including delivering exceptional back of house standards.
- Accountable for monitoring financial objectives and taking responsible for exceeding and challenging the status quo in all areas of responsibility
- Strong working relationship with the Retail Director & Business Manager
- Is visible on the sales floor, demonstrating the service for sales standards expected of the team
- Analyses latest trends and competitor activity to facilitate future strategic planning
- Creates a clienteling business that drives sales
- Generates business through the Loyalty Card and utilising the this analytical data as a tool for future sales growth & customer retention.
- You will prepares for weekly trade meetings, actively using information from weekly trade report to make suggestions for future sales growth.
- Assist with any Buyers visits sharing successes and identifying missed opportunities and agreeing a plan of action around product, availability and placement on the shop floor.
- Responsible for ensuring the team delivers the required standards in terms of compliance to company procedures.
To be successful in the role-
- You must be a leader that has worked in a strategic position where they have been accountable for large teams but managing and inspiring through a smaller management team.
- You must be operating at an Store, Deputy, Department or Floor management department store or flagship/high profile store.
- You must have Jewellery experience to be consider for this position as product knowledge is important.
- You must be seen as a brand ambassador who is well presented & impeccable attention to detail where you are driving all customer and guest experience feedback and scores.
- Experience in driving the KPIs of Profit, Payroll budget, Inventory integrity, Loyalty card business & Customer Experience
For the successful candidate you will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential bonus potential, generous discount, holiday days but also very real career opportunities within an exclusive business that recognises and rewards success for their leaders and a store you will be proud to work for!
If you believe you have the correct skills and fit for this position please apply & forward your CV quoting Q98779.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98779 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Store Manager - Stockport
£16,000 - £18,000 | Stockport, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q103181_1495790989 | Published: 26th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Department Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103130_1494434596 | Published: 10th May 2017
This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to...
- Department Manager
£26,000 - £28,500 | Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Ref: Q103176_1495810766 | Published: 26th May 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned fashion retailer, that has a stong pr...
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1495182533 | Published: 19th May 2017
Leading retail chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their current...