Business Manager - Beauty & Cosmetics
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Manager - Beauty & Cosmetics|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An established Department Store is currently searching for Business Manager for one of high profile Accounts in Central London.
With over 30 years experience this retailer and brand has become one of the respected brands in the skincare, makeup and fragrance categories. This brand is looking to support women by equipping them with the products and techniques to take control of their own beauty regime!
This position is to coordinate sales colleagues delivering and 1st class customer experience & assigning tasks to adhere to creating a commercial shop floor. You will work alongside your Assistant Business Manager to put to life the business plan by leading your team to exceed KPI's whilst not compromising on your company's visions and values.
Responsibilities include -
- Educate & Motivate selling team.
- Implement improvements to working practices
- Strategise daily, weekly & monthly sales plan
- Visual merchandising standards
- Commercial focused (very important!) - Looking Sales performance /best seller and reviewing plan according
- Monitor counter/ individual artist productivity
- Evaluate daily counter business to Regional Coordinator through daily recap report
- Review sales productivity & people success /challenge report
- Liaise with store floor management regarding store activity
- Stock Control
- Identify & meet client's needs - through traffic stopping & arranging repeat appointments.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
worked in a high turnover,
- Area or Multi Account Management, Business Management experience in Beauty, Cosmetics or Skincare
- Track record of success in delivering on great sales through training & step by step consultative service levels
- Current or past department store or high-street experience
- Beauty or Make-Up trained
- Working with a number of sales KPIs including ATV's, Stock Loss, Mystery Customer and audits including Health & safety
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits inclosing a healthy bonus scheme! If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q95889.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95889 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 08th Nov 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Assistant Manager
£18,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q101562 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...