Business Development Manager - Contract Catering (home based)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Development Manager - Contract Catering (home based)|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This industry-leading consultancy provides full management within the food and catering industry regarding all their purchasing & supply chain needs.
They provide a whole service including a cost control platform & detailed industry insight.
This consultancy shows on-going success & has a talented well-respected team. This business is now looking to recruit a logical, commercially astute manager with a contract catering background, looking to get into a new challenging roles within sales & business development.
The main duties of the role -
- Develop new business and maintain exiting key relationships
- Finalise contractual terms with new clients.
- Ensuring compliance with the company's Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods to clients
- Working with the business development coordinator to ensure all clients, prospect and sales data are up to date and entered on the CRM system
- An ability to solve challenges in a logical fashion that is client facing.
To be successful in this position you must be a -
- General or Operational Management background in Contract Catering
- Have a commercial awareness of the food industry
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills and fit comfortably into a medium sized organisation
- Previous selling experience is not necessarily required, but an in-depth understanding of the contract catering arena is essential.
- Focussed on business objectives and committed to delivering them in line with the business core values
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to drive success
- Target Driven, focused and fast moving
- Competent Presentation and Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Homebased role but must be flexible to get to head office (Somerset) once a week & have a full UK Driving Licence
The role comes with competitive bonus potential, car, flexible home working, pension and other benefits. If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q100043.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q10043 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Manager - Business Control
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102578_1487501744 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join a high-performing C...
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101481_1487509851 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established drinks distributor is looking for a dynamic and p...
- Assistant General Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102530_1487501244 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest Consumer Electronics company is looking to hire a...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager - Surrey
£18,500 - £21,604 | Guildford, Surrey
Ref: Q102570 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...