Business Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Salary||£999999 per annum + (Salary Negotiable)|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Business Development Manager - FMCG
Competitive Salary + car + substantial bonuses and benefits.
East London, Kent, Essex.
One of Europe's largest FMCG wholesalers and third party distributors is seeking a sales professional for a key role within their sales team.
The key responsibilities are:
- In association with the Buying Director, and working with the existing buying team, develop senior level contact between the client and their multinational supply base.
- Develop multi-level relationships, and where appropriate, enter into negotiate and complete preferred or approved purchasing arrangements.
- Develop multi-level relationships with non-supplying companies where suppliers are currently dealing with competitors.
- Ensure negotiations lead to profitable ongoing relationships, including taking all measures to maintain good relationships at senior level and to ensure 'first bite' status for the client.
- Develop specific strategies with each account, and be capable of presenting and implementing those strategies to management, both internally and externally.
- To develop, agree and implement global trading strategies to multinational groups.
- To be responsible for the development strategy of non-trading target suppliers.
- To be capable of obtaining and evaluating offers, and to negotiate and execute profitable deals.
- Planning field trips and market visits and attending exhibitions and trade shows
- Informing the sales and buying team of market information.
- Monitoring competitor activity and helping shape trading policy.
Your KPI's will be focused around Revenue and Profit, New Business Revenue and New Business Coverage.
You must be comfortable dealing with people at all levels from account executives to Sales Directors and should be capable of establishing rapport and developing relationships on an ongoing basis.
If you're a successful National Account Manager who enjoys the thrill of the chase and would rather be out there dragging in new business as opposed to actually trading the account yourself, this might just be the role for you, so waste no time in applying with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, feel free to contact Richard Ashcroft on 0208 222 0555 at Quest Search & Selection for a confidential discussion.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99275 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Manager - Business Control
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102578_1487501744 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join a high-performing C...
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101481_1487509851 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established drinks distributor is looking for a dynamic and p...
- Assistant General Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102530_1487501244 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest Consumer Electronics company is looking to hire a...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager - Surrey
£18,500 - £21,604 | Guildford, Surrey
Ref: Q102570 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...