Business Development Executive - FMCG (Ambient Food)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Development Executive - FMCG (Ambient Food)|
|Salary||£24000 - £31000 per annum + CAR, BONUS, BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Description: New Business Development Executive
Sector: FMCG (Food & Beverages)
Date: 28th January 2015
Package: £22,000-£27,000 Basic (subject to experience), 50% of Base Salary on Target Commission (uncapped), Company Car, Laptop & Phone
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
We are a specialist supplier and importer of ambient own label and branded grocery products to the leading Retailers, B2B and Foodservice providers in the UK. The company was founded in 1993 to provide a cost effective route to market for food manufacturers who had previously supplied little or no product to the UK.
A position has been created for an individual that is looking to develop a professional business-to-business sales career in the Food & Beverages Sector selling European Ambient Food products into both Retail and Foodservice Providers in the UK. This role would suit someone that has some selling experience in the sector or related fields and has been specifically designed to both develop the individual's skills and capabilities whilst at the same time creating immediate uncapped earning potential.
With a product portfolio that includes Pasta, Olive Oil, Pasta Sauces, Tomato Products, Ketchup, Balsamic Vinegar, Lemon & Lime Juice and Pickles, Daybreak Foods are a specialist importer that works with some of Europe's most advanced manufacturers.
The successful applicant will be tasked with managing some existing accounts and developing new business opportunities within a designated territory. This position would suit an individual with a passion for food combined with a desire drive new business sales with clients for mutual benefit.
- Growth and management of both existing and a new business client base / designated territory.
- Develop detailed knowledge of our products, capabilities and designated market sector.
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities for future development.
- Own and Close sales opportunities to full conclusion in order to meet company targets and objectives.
- Pro-actively develop the management of accounts and new business both over the telephone and face-to-face in the field.
- Liaise with departments such as technical, operations, category management and supply chain in order to manage your responsibilities.
- Ensure all internal systems such as CRM are updated with activities and future pipeline.
- Provide management information regarding your designated territory and business forecasts.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and meet all customer service levels at all times.
- Office based role in Ascot, Berkshire with travel to client sites for meetings and presentations.
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience preferably within FMCG Retail, Foodservice or related fields.
- Proven track-record of meeting targets and objectives within existing accounts and new business.
- Graduate calibre with strong business acumen, numeracy skills and relationship development capabilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Experienced computing skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-disciplined, highly motivated, eager and hungry
- Likeable, professional and a good team player
- Total commitment to sales and career development essential
- A willingness to travel with a Full & Clean UK Driving Licence
- European Language Skills desirable but not essential.
Candidates Benefits Summary:
- Competitive salary within a progressive and dynamic sector.
- Excellent earning potential and on-target commission via innovative sales bonus structure that rewards success and progress.
- Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Generous Company Benefits.
- Opportunity to develop a professional career within an entrepreneurial business environment.
- Long-term career progression with skills, capabilities and personal development.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96950 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Business Development Manager
£27,000 - £35,000 | Essex
Ref: Q103140_1494853155 | Published: 15th May 2017
An exciting Sales Manager opportunity has arisen to join one of the market leading food distribut...
- Business Development Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | Essex
Ref: Q101737_1494848409 | Published: 15th May 2017
An exciting Business Development Manager opportunity has arisen to join one of the market leading...
- Sales Executive - Gulf States
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102667_1493813951 | Published: 03th May 2017
Job Description: A leading European FMCG Company, just moving into the GCC market - specializing ...
- National Account Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q103092_1494517922 | Published: 11th May 2017
Our Client, a Global leader in the FMCG marketplace are looking to appoint a National Account Man...
- Merchandise Manager - Dubai
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103125_1494310290 | Published: 09th May 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with one of the leading eCommerce business in the Middl...