Business Development Coordinator
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Development Coordinator|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
For the 40 years, our client has manufactured and distributed food products across the globe. Due to its expansion, they are currently requiring a Business Development Coordinator to perform a number of very important tasks in a business organization. Major parts of the duties are shown in below:
- Liaise with management to develop business development plans for the company
- Implement plans towards strategic marketing of company's products
- Develop modalities towards overcoming competition and setting the business up as leader in the company's chosen niche
- Oversee process involved in business development as the organization's representative
- Identify all potential leads towards placing the organization on solid profit making foundation
- Evaluate all cross-marketing prospects of the organization and provide needed assistance with all cross-marketing initiatives of the company
- Work together with marketing department staff to strengthen the organization's integrity
- Participate in the marketing programs of the organization
- Ensure proper execution of new business initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in relevant fields, like communication, public relations and marketing
- 3 years of proven working experience in business development or marketing fields
- Ability to use computer programs, like PowerPoint, Excel, and Word processing packages
- Willingness to commit more hours than usual to work and to function under flexible working conditions
- Willingness to travel for a considerable time period in the course of serving the firm
- Good knowledge about marketing principles and client development in a professional service industry setting
- Strong verbal and written proficiency, including professional proofreading, editing, and presentation capability
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, have the essential experience as outlined above then please share your profile and we will aim to contact you at the earliest.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100959 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Business Development Manager
£27,000 - £35,000 | Essex
Ref: Q103140_1494853155 | Published: 15th May 2017
An exciting Sales Manager opportunity has arisen to join one of the market leading food distribut...
- Business Development Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | Essex
Ref: Q101737_1494848409 | Published: 15th May 2017
An exciting Business Development Manager opportunity has arisen to join one of the market leading...
- Merchandise Manager - Dubai
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103125_1494310290 | Published: 09th May 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with one of the leading eCommerce business in the Middl...
- Regional Manager - Scotland
£50,000 - £65,000 | Scotland
Ref: Q102680_1493722378 | Published: 02th May 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...