Business Development Coordinator
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Development Coordinator|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
For the 40 years, our client has manufactured and distributed food products across the globe. Due to its expansion, they are currently requiring a Business Development Coordinator to perform a number of very important tasks in a business organization. Major parts of the duties are shown in below:
- Liaise with management to develop business development plans for the company
- Implement plans towards strategic marketing of company's products
- Develop modalities towards overcoming competition and setting the business up as leader in the company's chosen niche
- Oversee process involved in business development as the organization's representative
- Identify all potential leads towards placing the organization on solid profit making foundation
- Evaluate all cross-marketing prospects of the organization and provide needed assistance with all cross-marketing initiatives of the company
- Work together with marketing department staff to strengthen the organization's integrity
- Participate in the marketing programs of the organization
- Ensure proper execution of new business initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in relevant fields, like communication, public relations and marketing
- 3 years of proven working experience in business development or marketing fields
- Ability to use computer programs, like PowerPoint, Excel, and Word processing packages
- Willingness to commit more hours than usual to work and to function under flexible working conditions
- Willingness to travel for a considerable time period in the course of serving the firm
- Good knowledge about marketing principles and client development in a professional service industry setting
- Strong verbal and written proficiency, including professional proofreading, editing, and presentation capability
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, have the essential experience as outlined above then please share your profile and we will aim to contact you at the earliest.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100959 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Business Manager - Midlands
£50 - £60,000 | West Midlands,
Ref: Q101561 | Published: 06th Oct 2016
This Market leading brand is currently looking for a Regional Business Manager who is extremely f...
£65,000 - £70,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q100118 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A rapidly expanding business is looking for an experienced CFO to oversee all financial aspects o...
- Key Account Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101614 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
Our client is a first-class consumer good business known for being a major player within its indu...
- Regional Manager - Lancashire
£50,000 - £60,000 | Lancashire, Lancashire
Ref: Q101508 | Published: 23th Sep 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Flagship Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...