Business Analyst - North-West London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Analyst - North-West London|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This international retailer & wholesaler is currently looking for a Business Analyst to work alongside the Commercial Services Manager within the Stock & Logistics team.
This is a fast-paced and growing retailer with head office that employers over 3,500 people in an award winning business.
The role requires a high degree of analytical ability and you must be competent with excel and working with insight data cross-functionally.
As an Analyst, you should display the following traits and be involved in -
- Produce Daily, Weekly & monthly report and analysis
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Provide ad-hoc analysis
- Develop, analysis of channel and customer sale.
To be successful you must -
- Have an analytical approach, with proven ability to interpret large volumes
- Experience of successfully working with senior management in a commercial environment
- Graduate level - Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, and Information Management is desirable but not solely essential.
- Experience business intelligence tools.
- Experience of collection and analysis of complex data, both narrative and statistically
This is a great opportunities to work in in a fast paced environment and be part of a larger business with exposure to different commercial team but be part of a business that doesn't just see you as a number and invest in your own development within their business!
If you feel that you're an analytical commercially-aware professional with the above skillset please apply today quoting the reference Q99177.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99177 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...
- Fixtures & Fittings Procurement Manager
£22,000 - £32,500 | South East England,
Ref: Q102322 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's biggest multi product retailers, is currently looking to strengthen th...
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...