Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Business Analyst|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
If you are the type of person who enjoys getting into the detail and using data and technology to deliver rapid results then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Business Analyst role sits within a growing analytical team who are responsible for driving strong, sustainable change across global supply chain operations. By delivering tangible results from day 1 you will not only have the opportunity to develop quickly with exposure to key stakeholders, but your work will make a real difference on a global scale.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using data mining, time series forecasting and modelling techniques to accurately identify and predict trends and patterns in demand
- Bringing cutting edge thinking and problem solving to develop new solutions
- Working with key stakeholders to understand the requirements and context for the solutions
- Working with technology teams to build your improvements into the supply chain systems
- Presenting your progress and findings to key stakeholders
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work well and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Professional experience leading analytical or development projects
- Passion for technology and developing technical and innovative solutions
- Confidence in explaining, communicating and interpreting key insights for a non-technical audience
- A strong academic background; preferably at least a 2:i in mathematics, engineering, computer sciences or related sciences
- Ambition to progress
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a good benefits package so if this sounds like the ideal position for you and you have the skills and experience required, we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97948 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...
- Fixtures & Fittings Procurement Manager
£22,000 - £32,500 | South East England,
Ref: Q102322 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's biggest multi product retailers, is currently looking to strengthen th...
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...