Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Branch Merchandiser|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
My client, an expanding and trend lead fashion retailer is looking for an exceptional Branch Merchandiser to lead its brand and allocation strategy. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to spearhead change with a dynamic company.
As branch merchandiser your main responsibilities will be:
- To mange and develop the allocating team to improve distribution practice
- Influencing and overseeing allocation and intake, highlighting store issues and working with the Merchandising team to resolve
- Conduct relevant store visits with the Merchandising teams to review the allocation strategy
- Develop a stock management strategy In line with the brand and business strategy
Experience in a similar branch merchandising position in a busy retail environment is essential, as is experience of leading and managing Allocation teams. Alongside this, you will also:
- Thrive delivering under pressure to strict deadlines
- Be highly computer literate, especially In excel and CIMs
- Demonstrate stone leadership and managerial skills, with previous experience improving performance by implementing development plans.
- Be passionate about the fashion retail industry
The right individual will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and unparalleled opportunities to progress.
If you feel you possess right skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96754 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£40,000 - £50,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493720416 | Published: 02th May 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Junior Merchandiser
£27,000 - £35,000 | London, England
Ref: Q103184_1495821470 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Junior Merchandiser to join a premium fashion...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...
- Merchandise Admin Assistant
£20,000 - £22,000 | London, England
Ref: Q103182_1495818135 | Published: 26th May 2017
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiatic candidate looking to begin their Merchandising car...