Back of House & Admin Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Back of House & Admin Manager|
|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Unique Multi-product Retailer
SALARY UP TO £20K
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a unique retailer in Bristol that is looking for an experienced Administration focused Manager to oversee the effective running of the back office and administration functions.
- Managing a team in an office environment
- Driving telesales, HR and staffing controls, customer service and stock control
- Ensuring all banking procedures are undertaken accurately and promptly
- Work alongside the Store Manager and Team Leaders to maintain stock levels and conduct stock reviews
- Assisting with the purchase ledger functions for the store
- Adhere to health and safety procedures at all times, leading by example
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year experience in a supervisory/management role
- Telephone sales experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good knowledge of office IT packages
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and use initiative
If this sounds like you, waste no time in applying with an up-to-date CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 99894 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Head of Property
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a leader to head up their property ...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...
- Inventory Supervisor - North East England
£20,000 - £25,000 | North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100582 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
This iconic international premium brand is looking for a customer driven Inventory Supervisor for...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q100930 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...