B2B Specialist - System Solutions
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||B2B Specialist - System Solutions|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A highly successful and well recognised multinational electronics business is looking to hire a B2B Business Development Specialist for their Dubai office.
As a B2B specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Expanding the B2B project business in the Middle East while maintaining the relationship and enhancing business with existing customers.
- Prepare & manage the project and customer data base and identifying the project targets
- Periodic reporting of progress in project development, market & trend analyses and deploying of necessary action or measure.
- Enhance brand awareness within the project business and making it the preferred brand in the region
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years B2B solutions experience
- In-depth knowledge of the system solutions market
- Project and product marketing and management
- Excellent communication skills
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent tax-free salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within a business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualification for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97795 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Management Accountant
£30,000 - £35,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101773 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
A rapidly expanding food trading business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be larg...